About Us

Leda PS

Hi,

I am Mrs Thomson and I am the teacher in Leda’s Lab. At Leda Primary School we have been very lucky to start a specialist Science teaching program this year. The Science program is taught to all students from years 1 to 6.

Leda map

Our school is situated in the southern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. Our suburb is part of many in the Kwinana area. In Kwinana we are lucky to be close to many different ecosystems, like native bushlands, beaches and wetlands.

Our school also runs a Science Club for interested students after school on Thursdays from 2.30 – 4.00pm.

3 thoughts on “About Us

1. Wow! What an amazing place to be a science teacher! So many ecosystems right in your backyard! I love that even your youngest students are being exposed to science.

2. I love the Leda Science Blog! I can’t wait to write another letter. I can’t believe how hard the children at Leda school have been working! Great thinking of the passcode so that robot computers can’t send messages. You’re a genius!

I like when you told us that your butterfly fell in the sink! I can’t wait to get home from school and look at the blog! Thanks for showing us it.

• I’m glad you like the Science blog. The children at Leda certainly have worked hard and done some great work 🙂